zaterdag 20 november 2010

Killer Queen

As said in an earlier post, I will write a poem about one of the best custombikes ever made. Yesterday I did! Rene van Tuil (Revatu Customs) brought his awesome little boardtracker and model Tessa (Killer Queen) came with us to the shoot. She's a part-time model and except for her great looks, he brought a suitcase full of nostalgic clothes with her. On this photo: steampunk all the way!! For me it was actually the first time shooting with a real model. Thanks Killer Queen for the wonderful photo's!




















Oh, I was talking about the bike... I don't? okay, pardon me. This is Rene, a hero, because of building this wicked bike and thinking out of the box. And he's a pretty good model too...




1 opmerking:

  1. nice fotos, nice model. You must have been inspired that day ;)
    Killer Queen's pick's are nice. Some cool shots on her webpage

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.