zondag 17 juli 2011

Choppertown Nation Meeting

Yesterday we went to the Choppertown Nation Meeting in Nettetal Kaldenkirchen, Germany. It's held in the middle of the town-centre.












I went to the show together with Rno Cycles, who brought his Supercharged Suzuki Savage. One of the coolest bikes ever!













The cool news is that, just a few days befor the show, Sik asked me to join their Photo Shoot-out. Together with El Cheapo from Belgium, Limpe Iven from Holland and special guest Josh Kurpius from USA, who all are a huge inspiration for me.



















Sik from the GreaseheadQuarters blog. Thanks mate!



















My photo's were hanging next to the art-pieces of photographer Josh Kurpius.














Some cool bikes.













Ironhead



















This one was my favourite! I really like it. Who's knows its owner? I would love to shoot this masterpiece!!!













Friend Nisse rode 200 + km's up and down on his recently finished dragstar with super-nice tinwork.













Gotta love these Triumphs


























Though it rained pretty much it was a great day. Next year again?

2 opmerkingen:

  1. You're a proper celebrity now, Floris! Sounds like you had a cool time. Josh is a top guy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I haven't seen Josh (I don't know if he was present himself?) but his photo's are the best!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.